Note: This position has been filled. Thank you to all that applied.
RealStreet Staffing is currently seeking a Summer Staffing Intern (30-40 hours a week) to support our busy professional recruiters in our Marriottsville, MD office. Check out the video for more details and find the duties and requirements for the position below.
The internship is 6-8 weeks in length, will begin on or around Monday June 25th, 2012 and includes development in recruiting, marketing, office administration and finance.
RealStreet is a certified Woman-Owned Small Business, and due to our size, interns can expect individualized attention as well as a high level of independence. Individuals must be pursuing or recently completed a college degree. Candidates with a background in marketing, communications, business or related field will excel in this position.
- Work closely with professional recruiters to:
- Develop and post job descriptions to various internet sites
- Source candidates using the Boolean search method
- Screen candidates, review and format resumes and schedule interviews
- Provide other assistance to recruiters as assigned.
- Create and maintain a candidate database for open positions. Track and report applicant data.
- Retrieve information from online databases and multiple other data sources. Manipulate information to produce clear and comprehensive reports.
- Communicate effectively with professional recruiters and other office personnel to articulate strategies, initiatives, opportunities and advice.
- Work with marketing and finance to understand how these departments play a vital role in the success of a small business.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Pursuing or recently completed a college degree. Individuals with a background in marketing, communications, business or related field will excel in this position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong computer skills including database search, spreadsheet creation, word processing and internet search capabilities.
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Strong note taking skills
- Highly organized and able to prioritize with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent judgment and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle confidential matters and information
- Proactive, outgoing and eager to learn
- Professional demeanor
- Must submit to a background check
$7.25 an hour
(or credit towards degree if applicable)
RealStreet Staffing is the leading staffing and recruiting firm that matches executive level professionals with career opportunities in the architectural, construction, engineering and IT communities. We deliver only the highest quality candidates to clients nationwide.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com
Any questions, call Margie at 410.480.8002