RealStreet Staffing would like to congratulate our President and CEO, Judy McGovern, as a winner of the Baltimore SmartCEO magazine 2013 Brava! Awards. The Brava! Awards celebrate the distinguished achievements of 25 of Greater Baltimore’s women business leaders. Judy, along with the other 2013 Brava! Winners, will be profiled in the July 2013 issue of Baltimore SmartCEO magazine.
The Baltimore Brava! Awards, now in its seventh year of celebration, kicked off with a nomination process ending in March 2013. Across the Mid-Atlantic, over 200 nominations were collected for the program. To be considered for the Brava! Awards, nominees were required to be women executives leading companies that generated at least $1 million in revenue and who encourage local philanthropy, mentor fellow CEOs and set their companies on the path to tremendous growth. A group of Greater Baltimore business leaders came together to form the Brava! committee and to choose this year’s winners.
For more information on the Brava! winners, visit www.smartceo.com to view the digital edition of the July 2013 issue, when it becomes available.
“The 2013 Brava! winners are an impressive group of women doing exceptional things for our community and beyond. They are the leaders of today and tomorrow – a highly talented group that has the drive to do great things. I am sure we will continue to hear of their success for many, many years to come,” says Craig Burris, founder and president of SmartCEO magazine. “We are honored to recognize such a group of women and their accomplishments.”
SmartCEO is an exclusive community of CEOs and business executives, highly regarded mentors and well-respected thought leaders whose experiences benefit their organizations and the communities in which they serve. SmartCEO’s mission is to educate and inspire the business community through the pages of its award-winning magazine, connections at C-level events and access to valuable online resources. For more than a decade, SmartCEO has been a leader in helping CEOs tell their stories in print, in person and most recently in-video. SmartCEO’s Mid-Atlantic focus began in Baltimore and has grown to include Philadelphia, Washington DC and New York City.
About the Brava! Awards
SmartCEO’s Brava! Awards program celebrates top female CEOs who combine their irrepressible entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for giving back to the community. Brava! Award winners are exemplary leaders of their companies and in the community who encourage local philanthropy, mentor fellow CEOs and set their companies on the path to tremendous growth. Each year, an independent panel of business leaders selects 25 Brava! Winners based on applications submitted. SmartCEO shares their inspiring stories in SmartCEO magazine and celebrates their success at an awards celebration.
2013 Baltimore Brava! Winners
- Tina Wynegar, Bay-Tek Consulting, Inc.
- Halle Van der Gaag, Blue Water Baltimore
- C. Lorena Streb, CertaPro Painters Baltimore Central
- Cynthia Crockett, Crockett Facilities Services, Inc.
- Alyce Dailey, The Dailey Group of Keller Williams Realty
- Traci A. Barnett, Girl Scouts of Central Maryland
- Lisa Rusyniak, Goodwill Industries of the Chesapeake, Inc.
- Judith R. Mason, Harford Community Action Agency
- Mary L. Hastler, Harford County Public Library
- Patricia Bonney, The Highlands School
- Emily Gordon, Hot Spots Extended Care Programs, Inc.
- Elizabeth Rendon-Sherman, LG-TEK
- Lisa Vogel, The Lisa Vogel Agency
- Jeanette Glose Partlow, Maryland Chemical Company, Inc.
- Carol Quirk, Maryland Coalition for Inclusive Education
- Kathleen M. Davis, MKS&H
- Heather Harvison, My Sister’s Circle, Inc.
- Cassie Shafer, National Kidney Foundation of Maryland
- Laurie Chester Lessans, OGS Order Green Supply LLC
- Kathie H. Okun, CLU, LUTCF, The Okun Group, Inc.
- Judith McGovern, RealStreet Staffing
- Debbie Nazelrod, A Salon by Debbie Corporation
- Nancy R. Smit, SHR Associates, Inc.
- Elianne Ramos, Speak Hispanic, LLC
- Ida Cheinman, Substance151, Benefit LLC