RealStreet – Contractor Information
KJMK Management, Inc. T/A RealStreet Staffing has successfully supported numerous DoD efforts over the last ten (10) years. These include but are not limited to significant support for the Pentagon reservation, including its’ remote facilities and various DoD installations with CONUS and OCONUS locations. RealStreet continues to provide a level of support which enables all parties to accomplish their various missions in an on-time and on-budget manner.
RealStreet will provide the high level of support under our SeaPort-e Contract for all Contract authorized users.
At RealStreet we support the Department of Defense (DoD) community through our uncompromising commitment to the sourcing, placement and management of professionals. We strive for excellence with each assignment, understanding the difference a quality placement can make in the success of any project. It is a passion which encompasses every aspect of the business, ensuring reliable service and ongoing client satisfaction.
What sets RealStreet apart?
- Specialization – Our industry focus enables efficient networking and candidate pool development, as well as a deeper understanding of Client needs.
- Industry Experience – Founded by construction professionals, with first-hand knowledge and recruiting experience, RealStreet offers Clients valuable insight and unparalleled results.
- True-Match Screening – Our Recruiters utilize an “A” Method screening process, only presenting the top 10% of potential candidates and ensuring a true match with each placement.
- Ongoing Market Research – Through continuous analysis we understand and convey market trends and industry changes with our Clients.
- Flexible Staffing Options – We provide Clients custom solutions with a variety of placement options: employee leasing, temp-to-hire and direct hire.
- Minority Status – RealStreet is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) which may help our Clients meet their procurement goals.
- Certified Professionals – Internal employees earn and maintain the American Staffing Association’s designation of Certified Staffing Professional (CSP) making RealStreet a knowledgeable and trustworthy source.
Contract type: Prime
Contract Number: N00178-16-D-8842
- Zone 2 SB & WOSB
- Zone 3 SB & WOSB
- Zone 4 SB & WOSB
Contract Period of Performance: June 2016 – April 2019
RealStreet is approved to support all functional areas.
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
- System Safety Engineering Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Logistics Support
- Supply and Provisioning Support
- Training Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
- Program Support
- Functional and Administrative Support
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
Monitor and Maximize Quality
RealStreet is responsible for providing exemplary customer service and developing and following quality management practices and business procedures to insure the timely delivery of quality products and services. The Quality Control Plan identifies potential problems and recommended preventive actions. Quality Control metrics will be established and adjusted on a regular basis to ensure deficiencies found are appropriately corrected in a timely manner. These objectives shall be met by ongoing review and implementation of Quality Management and Quality Control procedures.
Organization and Management
The RealStreet organizational plan provides the Navy with highly qualified and experienced personnel that have previously established an organizational structure specifically developed to meet administrative and professional support services in the field. Assigned key personnel will have the required technical and management skills and experience in multiple disciplines to meet the dynamic range of challenges to be encountered. Our organizational approach is to provide key resources with defined lines of authority.
The Operations Manager (OM), Dean Clark, will provide oversight, ensuring that all Contract objectives, deliverables and reporting metrics are met. The Operations Manager, working closely with the various Branch Managers, will perform regular reviews to ensure schedule and activity compliance. The OM reports to the Vice President (VP) of RealStreet. In addition, as OM for RealStreet Management, Dean Clark is responsible for strict compliance of all contract forms and recruiting procedures.
Local Branch Managers, will manage all administrative, recruiting and personnel issues throughout the contract term. Issues will be discussed with the OM and Vice President as necessary
RealStreet is confident that we can meet the needs of Navy, and provide the resources and all personnel with the required skill sets to consistently meet and exceed assigned task order requirements.
Quality Assurance/ Training Plan for Employees
It is the policy of RealStreet management support functions to develop and implement quality control (QC) practices that ensure the highest quality of deliverable products and services. This is done to meet the agreed upon requirements of the Navy and appropriate laws, policies, and technical criteria, as well as control schedule, and manage within budget. Adherence to quality principles and established quality assurance and quality control practices is integral with the roles and responsibilities of all
QC practices shall also be consistent with other quality management practices prescribed by the Navy. In addition to any training provided by the government, RealStreet will provide training and familiarization of contract performance requirements, policies and procedures, local and regional conditions to each deployed individual. Personnel will also be briefed on Navy communication and coordination procedures, reporting, forms and other administrative activities prior to deployment. Refresher training will be scheduled (as may be required) on a periodic basis to ensure all personnel are in compliance with Task Order changes, modifications and/or deletions in established policies and procedures. RealStreet will coordinate with the Navy to address performance levels on a regular basis.
RealStreet Operations Manager (OM) has been trained in and is responsible for identifying, planning, implementing, and evaluating the effectiveness of quality improvement activities. The Operations Manager is responsible for managing the processes to ensure continuous quality improvement, including the roles and responsibilities of management and administrative staff. The Operations Manager and local Branch Manager will take the necessary steps to improve quality-related deficiencies.
Operations Manager Quality Control Responsibilities: The Operations Manager’s quality control and review responsibilities include:
- Assuring the high quality of documents, and all deliverable products and services.
- Providing oversight and direction for resolving technical, maintenance, operations, management, customer service and personnel issues.
- Participating in Technical and Quality Reviews as required.
- Identifying low risk issues, and the appropriate level of detail required for adequate review and resolution.
- Assuring timely identification and resolution of scope of work and performance deficiencies.
- Administratively supporting on-site staff.
- Assuring that established policies and procedures are implemented in accordance with contract documents and as directed by the Contracting Officer.
- Chairing in-house technical review and quality control meetings as required.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction in coordination with the COTR.
The Operations Manager and local Branch Manager will work closely with Navy staff to constantly monitor and track overall quality and ensure quality assurance goals are successfully met. RealStreet encourages constant feedback so as to provide the quality of products, services and deliverables expected by the Navy.
RealStreet will be responsible for recruiting and providing personnel in response to the statement of work requirements for each task order issued. In all cases, RealStreet personnel will represent the Navy in a professional and courteous manner and be sensitive to the critical and essential needs of the Navy. The RealStreet Quality Assurance and Management Plan is specifically tailored to meet the operational, functional and management oversight needs of the Navy.
Plan for Employee Absence / Separation
RealStreet is responsible for providing exemplary customer service and developing and following quality management practices and business procedures to insure the timely delivery of quality products and services. The Quality Control Plan identifies potential problems and recommended preventive actions. Quality Control metrics will be established and adjusted on a regular basis to ensure deficiencies found are appropriately corrected in a timely manner. As the Navy reserves the right to reject employee(s) at any time during the duration of the contract if they are deemed not to have the level of competence or abilities or for any reason found to be unsuitable for work required under this contract. A suitable replacement employee shall be provided by RealStreet as soon as possible.
RealStreet will ensure that a robust pool of qualified candidates is maintained daily should there be an employee absence or separation.
Responsiveness to and Cooperation with Customers
RealStreet’s key for ensuring only the highest qualified and experienced personnel are assigned includes the following:
- Description of the selection process by which all candidates will undergo to meet mandatory qualifications and background parameters.
- A statement of the policy regarding training for RealStreet management and staff.
- A description of the processes, including the roles, responsibilities, and authorities of RealStreet management and staff, for: identifying, ensuring, and documenting that personnel have and maintain the appropriate knowledge, skill, and statutory, regulatory, professional or other certifications, accreditations, licenses, or other formal qualifications necessary, and identifying the need for retraining based on changing requirements.
- Performance measurement methods and guidelines.
Cooperation, teamwork, and partnership between the Contractor and COTR are essential to the timely delivery of quality services throughout the term of the contract. RealStreet is responsible for the ultimate quality of all products and services delivered. As discussed prior, RealStreet and the Contracting Officer will partner throughout the life of each Task Order and evaluate the quality of performance. RealStreet will regularly coordinate with the Contracting Officer so that performance levels and contract deliverables are of the highest quality and provided in a timely manner.
The best means for preventing errors is to inspect and document the work being performed by RealStreet employees. Such inspections, surveys and evaluations will confirm that value is received for the money spent or to determine that problems exist. Documented inspection results are an effective tool used to enforce Contract administration actions. Customer feedback survey forms will be utilized to capture customer satisfaction immediately after services have been rendered. This can be achieved through hard-copy survey forms or by electronic means which is the preferred method.
In addition, all documents sent from the Navy to RealStreet on a monthly basis outlining errors will be addressed immediately. Errors in work will be discussed with the responsible employees immediately. Corrective actions will be documented and a copy of such documentation will be emailed back to the Navy.
The local Branch Manager will implement corrective actions to ensure that conditions adverse to quality are:
- Prevented and immediately addressed;
- Identified promptly including a determination of the nature and extent of the problem;
- Corrected as soon as practical, including implementing appropriate corrective actions and actions to prevent reoccurrence;
- Documenting all corrective actions, and tracking such actions to closure
This management approach was developed by the RealStreet management team.
RealStreet is an established firm with offices strategically located throughout the United States. From the beginning, RealStreet realized the importance of fielding the best-qualified personnel for a given task and developed a proprietary methodology that encompasses all of our business practices, processes and procedures to guarantee positive results. Our field personnel are highly trained and experienced in utilizing this methodology and work closely with our Clients to extract specific and exacting requirements. Coupled with a broad array of tools, sources, advertising and social media, we are able to recruit, screen, track and offer the best-qualified personnel to our Clients. To ensure that we continually meet and exceed our Client expectations, we have implemented a Continuous Improvement and Quality Control Plan that identifies potential problems and proactively recommends preventative actions. RealStreet’s Operations Manager and Branch Managers will work closely with Navy staff to ensure that quality assurance goals are met and to provide additional and/or replacement personnel, in the event of employee absence, separation or unqualified request by the Navy.
There are no Team Members.
Point of Contact
Customer Satisfaction POC